Mercury 300 Seapro CMS
Every day, even in the toughest conditions, SeaPro high-horsepower outboards are built to tackle the biggest jobs. They feature heavy-duty components designed to work as hard as you do, with unmatched corrosion resistance to go wherever the task takes you.
- Adaptive Speed Control: Maintain engine rpm despite changes in load or conditions, with no throttle adjustment.
- Industry-Exclusive Battery Management Technology: When needed, the idle charge battery management system works for you by monitoring battery voltage and adjusting engine rpm at idle to boost alternator output.
- Easy to Maintain: The industry-exclusive top-cowl access door eliminates hassle, allowing you to check or top off oil without removing the cowl. And gearcase oil can easily be drained from the torpedo.
- Heavy Duty Gearcase: SeaPro gearcases are validated at three times the lifespan of a recreational gearcase. The V10 SeaPro engine features an all-new rugged gearcase with advanced hydrodynamics for control, efficiency and durability.
- Reliability & Durability: High-horsepower SeaPro outboards generate ample torque at lower rpm levels, enabling operators to work their outboards hard without placing excess stress on the engine.